can I download a Bloomingdales credit card to quicken?

can I download a Bloomingdales credit card to quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @marthasexter

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I was able to find an instance for Bloomingdales Visa. I would recommend double-checking the website/phone number listed to verify it is the correct one and attempt connecting with your online credentials for Bloomingdale's. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @marthasexter

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your question. I was taking a look and it does look like Bloomingdales Visa is available for download if you'd like to download directly into Quicken. Were you having any difficulty downloading into the program previously? IF so could you let us know what error code you might be receiving.

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do to get the accounts connected.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Bloomingdales Visa is available in Quicken Mac. If it's a Bloomingdales card from American Express, then you should be able to download it like other Amex cards.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • CBrashear
    CBrashear Member ✭✭
    I have the Bloomingdale's credit card, not the Bloomingdales Visa card. I used to be able to update through Quicken, now I can't. Is there anything in the works to make that available again?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What bank provides your Bloomingdales card? If it's one you can't find in Quicken's list, you'd need to direct your question to the bank, as they are the ones who need to sign up with Quicken/Inuit.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bloomingdales' Amex card is issued by "Department Stores National Bank pursuant to a license from American Express".  See the back of your card for the source of this quote.
    DSNB isn't in the list of Participating Financial Institutions that have signed the contract with Q/Intuit to provide downloads, so you can't download from DSNB.
    These cards are ALSO not downloadable from Amex.  You can't even create an AMEX online account with this card.
    My wife opened this card account when I wasn't looking, and it's being cancelled as soon as we pay our 1st bill ... with an explanation to DSNB as to why we're cancelling the card.
    Q is more important to me than ANY particular card/merchant.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.