Quicken "News" Needs to be Replaced

Options
isonclubikin
isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
Whatever news service Quicken is using for investments, it needs to be replaced.  In general, all I ever get are press releases (i.e., corporate propaganda).  But, right now, for most stocks, it gives me nothing.  For instance, over the last couple of days, AMD has gone up something like 13% and Quicken's given me NOTHING for news (not even a press release for the earnings statement that kicked that off).  Even going to the Security Details for AMD in Quicken and clicking on the "News & Analysis" button gives me NOTHING. How about using something like fool.com as a source instead of whatever dead source it's currently using? 

Comments

• isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example:  apparently Nvidia had a good earnings report last night.  The stock is up this morning.  Not a thing under News for Nvidia in Quicken.  And, Nvidia is something like the 10th biggest company by market cap.  The news service Quicken is using needs to be replaced.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah - pretty much useless... should just NOT do it at all.... save the effort.
    I tend to use the Fidelity App - don't need to be a customer -
    and just add all my tracked stocks & mutual funds.... great App - especially the "heat map"

QWin - R54.16 - Win10