Downloading causes Quicken to close

Since the recent update, every time I try to download transactions Quicken instantly closes. No transactions are recorded. Happens with multiple banks. Is anyone else having this problem? I use Windows 10.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @DebbyJ

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with updating your accounts. I'm wondering if the recent patch may not have installed properly since that's the timeframe we're in here. The first thing we're able to try is to see if we might be able to resolve the issue by reinstalling the patch. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so. 

Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to update.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• DebbyJ
    DebbyJ Member
    Quicken Francisco, I did the update as suggested and it permits to automatically update the accounts. However when I try to download manually Quicken closes.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in part (2) of this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before: Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems