New Version of Quicken won't download

Options
mviegas
mviegas Member
I'm running Quicken Starter R33.7 Build 27.1.33.7. I understand there's an newer version available but when I check for updates it says I have the latest version.
I want to be able to archive all old transactions and have them deleted from my current view to improve the performance of Quicken.
Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mviegas

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with updating. While you may see the update I believe the update is in staged release. This meaning while you might see an update available it is not released to everyone just yet. This should update each day so you should get the option to later this week.

As far as deleting your current transactions it depends what exactly you're looking to do. Are you looking to start fresh or are you wanting to clean up some of your existing file? Depending what exactly you want to do we can help guide you in the correct direction.

Once you get the chance let us know what you would like to do and we'll see what steps we can take.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 - Sometimes new versions go thru a staging and pause  - So you may be told one is avail, but in fact, it is "paused".
    2 - Don't think you will actually gain anything by  - Deleting data to improve Quicken performance ....
    Most Quicken users have one Quicken Data File - and it just has all your financial history to reference... forever

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.