Security list Not functioning

When I manually edit a transaction, the security list is empty other than the original security in the transaction. This seems to have happened since doing a Windows 10 update to 21H1 KB4023057.

Best Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to remove the security from the security name box and it will then show the full list.  The box works like a search box.  As you enter either a ticker or security name those that match are shown.  With a security in the box that is the only one that matches.  
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Press the backspace key or start to type a portion of the the name or symbol of the security you're looking for.

Note: Quicken has behaved this way since Release R4.6 in December of 2017.

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to remove the security from the security name box and it will then show the full list.  The box works like a search box.  As you enter either a ticker or security name those that match are shown.  With a security in the box that is the only one that matches.  
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Press the backspace key or start to type a portion of the the name or symbol of the security you're looking for.

Note: Quicken has behaved this way since Release R4.6 in December of 2017.
  • ronperk
    ronperk Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Thanks, works. Although I have to mention that until recently, the list has always been fully populated.

Note: We're trying to get the 
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    ronperk said:
    Thanks, works. Although I have to mention that until recently, the list has always been fully populated.
    I suspect you're thinking of the behavior when we enter new transactions.
  • ronperk
    ronperk Member ✭✭
    Thanks it could be.