My Wells Fargo account is not synching with QMac!

WillyH
WillyH Member ✭✭
This seems to have started on Aug 12, 2021. It has been working previously for years. Whats going on.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the screenshot and for providing additional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

However, in regard to Barclay Bank; this is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @WillyH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which connection type you are using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)? Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• WillyH
    WillyH Member ✭✭
    Quicken Connect. Also having same problem with Barclay Bank which is also Quicken Connect. Here is a screen shot
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the screenshot and for providing additional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

However, in regard to Barclay Bank; this is a known issue that we have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• WillyH
    WillyH Member ✭✭
    Thank you it works now. Not sure why I had the problem . Maybe the time of day? Or maybe doing it twice in a row? I did not reset the account but it just is working now. Barclay still not working but now I know what their problem is. Dont have a lot of transcations with them so for me not a problem. If they continue then I can always move my money to another institution.
This discussion has been closed.