Trouble with FedLoan

Options
willyhfrick
willyhfrick Member ✭✭
I have my own student loans from FedLoan in Quicken. They seem to be working okay except it's not tracking my accrued interest, is this normal?

Additionally, I'm trying to add my wife's loans in. I was able to add the account, but I cannot download any data. All of her loans give the same error message:

Download Error (-32)
ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106:Account not found. FI servers return and empty loans list

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @willyhfrick

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd that you're having a bit of different issues on each account. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us an idea of if the issues are tied to the accounts or the file. 

To do a test file you'll want to go across the top left to File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web.

From there try adding the accounts again. Then see if we have a similar issue happen again. Let us know once you get the chance and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @willyhfrick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error 106.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @willyhfrick

Thanks for the update. Given that we've gone through a couple of troubleshooting steps now it may be best to contact Quicken Support so that we're able to collect and read logs over the issue. This will give us a better idea of what is happening and what steps we can take to resolve the issue. We can also escalate the logs if necessary. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco 
This discussion has been closed.