How to scale vertical Y-axis on graphs

Martin5502
Martin5502 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
On the Net Worth graph, how can I change the scale of the vertical Y-axis to make the graph useful? For example, if you look at a monthly Net Worth graph for the past 12 months the vertical axis begins at $0 and automatically scales to above the highest value. If the monthly balances range from say $1,000,000 to $1,100,000, you basically get a straight line since the scale begins at $0. Please add an enhancement to either automatically scale the chart based on the lower bound $ value, or add a user option to specify the lower bound. Always starting at $0 makes the charts worthless. This also applies to any other report, like Account Balances, that produce a line/bar chart.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Martin5502,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Martin5502
    Martin5502 Member ✭✭
    It appears that discussion is closed. It specifically addressed only security price graphs, not Net Worth, Account Balances or other reports/graphs.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Not sure why it was closed, however, I went ahead and reopened it. You should be able to add to it now if you wish.

Apologies for the confusion! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.