SOME Fidelity accounts not found?

I have my 401K, Rollover IRA, and Joint WROS accounts with Fidelity Net Benefits all under the same log in. The last two are managed accounts and are recent additions. Quicken is unable to access those 2 accounts. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Non-employer accounts (like your Rollover IRA and Joint WROS) usually are not included in Fidelity Net Benefits.  They can be viewed there if you set up the online account to do that but the accounts themselves are usually part of Fidelity Investments, not Fidelity Net Benefits. 
    When I had both 401K and other non-employer investment accounts at Fidelity I needed to set them up separately in Quicken to get them all to download even though I could view my non-employer accounts in Fidelity Net Benefits online account and my 401K account in Fidelity Investments online account.  You might want to try doing the same:  Set up an online account for Fidelity Investments at Fidelity.com and then try setting up your non-employer accounts to download from there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Non-employer accounts (like your Rollover IRA and Joint WROS) usually are not included in Fidelity Net Benefits.  They can be viewed there if you set up the online account to do that but the accounts themselves are usually part of Fidelity Investments, not Fidelity Net Benefits. 
    When I had both 401K and other non-employer investment accounts at Fidelity I needed to set them up separately in Quicken to get them all to download even though I could view my non-employer accounts in Fidelity Net Benefits online account and my 401K account in Fidelity Investments online account.  You might want to try doing the same:  Set up an online account for Fidelity Investments at Fidelity.com and then try setting up your non-employer accounts to download from there.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Eric M
    Eric M Member
    Thanks. That did the trick. It pulled in both missing accounts. Likes the simple fix!
This discussion has been closed.