Capital One Card Services Returns CC-501 Error

Options
An earlier item "Capital One Card Services Returns CC-501 Error" has been updated today stating the issue is resolved. In my case, that's not true. I'm trying to add a Williams-Sonoma Capital One card to Quicken and am getting the "Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501 error." Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @SteveFitz1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report that you are still experiencing this error, though we apologize for the trouble.

If you are still experiencing the CC-501 error with Capital One Card Services, we request that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect new log files and re-escalate.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SteveFitz1
    SteveFitz1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted Quicken Support. They had me deactivate the Williams-Sonoma Capital One credit card account, then re-activate it. This resolved the issue. Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue is resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.