Does anyone have problems with TD Bank

For the last several days, I am unable to download my transactions fro TD Bank or TD Credit Cards. I am receiving the error OL-292-B. I tried resetting the account and my stored password is correct. Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Seawolf
    Seawolf Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, I'm having the same issues.
  • Tim 123
    Tim 123 Member
    cant connect this morning
  • JNCarter
    JNCarter Member
    Same thing here. However, I called Quicken and they said they hadn't heard any reports. I did let them know people were reporting it on this site, but they said they hadn't heard any reports directly. A supervisor is supposed to be informed.
  • Steve Lang
    Steve Lang Member ✭✭
    Try it now. It looks like it is working. I just tried it at around 11:20 AM
  • rwalenciak
    rwalenciak Member
    Same issue, tried it again at 12:38pm and still NOT working. :(
  • gingram
    gingram Member
    I have been getting an error in trying to connect to TD bank for the last 3 weeks. What has changed with Quicken or TD Bank. I can manually log into TD Bank with no problems.
  • Mike N.
    Mike N. Member
    I got this error at about 3PM with TD Bank. I'll try tomorrow and see what happens.
  • Steve Lang
    Steve Lang Member ✭✭
    > @JNCarter said:
    > Same thing here. However, I called Quicken and they said they hadn't heard any reports. I did let them know people were reporting it on this site, but they said they hadn't heard any reports directly. A supervisor is supposed to be informed.

Thank you
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue here for the past 2-3 days. Just tried again this morning and still broken.
  • Ed Jenkins
    Ed Jenkins Member ✭✭
    > @"Steve Lang" said:
    > For the last several days, I am unable to download my transactions fro TD Bank or TD Credit Cards. I am receiving the error OL-292-B. I tried resetting the account and my stored password is correct. Thank you
  • Ed Jenkins
    Ed Jenkins Member ✭✭
    Still getting OL-292-B error when attempting to download TD Bank transaction as of 10:20 EDT, 30 Aug 21.
  • okrent
    okrent Member ✭✭
    Same here, on Quicken for Mac.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone, 

We are currently seeing an increase in  OL-292 errors from TD Bank. We are currently looking into the issue but have steps available for troubleshooting. The link down below will have more information regarding the issue as well as the troubleshooting steps. If you would like to follow the post you can click the ribbon to the right of title of the post. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898484/new-8-30-21-td-bank-returns-ol-292-error

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • harosenberg
    harosenberg Member ✭✭
    My TD Bank accounts no longer show the online services information in the account list
  • harosenberg
    harosenberg Member ✭✭
    the above fix does not work
  • harosenberg
    harosenberg Member ✭✭
    Getting the OL-292-B error. The fact that the TD accounts no longer shows online services for my accounts tells me TD may have changed something that prevents connections to online services.
  • Vincent M
    Vincent M Member ✭✭
    The "Update Quicken's financial institution information" is not working either
  • Wernerd
    Wernerd Member
    I have tried the suggested fix and it does not work. Still can't update TD Bank accounts.
  • rpatti47
    rpatti47 Member ✭✭
    Receiving OL-292 B Error when updating TD Bank accounts. This has been occurring for the past 2 days. Tried resetting account but no luck.
  • Steve Lang
    Steve Lang Member ✭✭
    AS of this morning I did not receive the OL - 262 B error. Hopefully, the problem has ben resolved.
  • rpatti47
    rpatti47 Member ✭✭
    Was having OL-292 errors. But suddenly today the issue is gone. Everything is updating properly with TD Bank.
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    My TD Bank updates completed this morning as well.
  • Vincent M
    Vincent M Member ✭✭
    no such luck on my end
  • obbbyb
    obbbyb Member
    Any insight anyone?

==== OSU End (20210831/16:27:51) ====

==== OSU Start (20210831/16:29:20) ====
    20210831 16:29:21: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx
    20210831 16:29:21: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305872
    20210831 16:29:21: The server does not recognize a request from the application. Try again now, or wait and try later.
    20210831 16:29:21: QFN: End send to https://ofx.tdbank.com/eftxweb/td.ofx, netstatus 14
    20210831 16:29:22:

==== OSU End (20210831/16:29:24) ====
  • dolomoid
    dolomoid Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same problem for almost a week now.
  • Steve Lang
    Steve Lang Member ✭✭
    It worked yesterday, 8/31, but this morning it did not with the same OK error
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Same here unfortunately. Worked yesterday and broken again today.
  • pendetim
    pendetim Member ✭✭
    "metoo" ; TD Bank update is broken for past several days.
  • rpatti47
    rpatti47 Member ✭✭
    Same here. TD was not updating but suddenly it worked yesterday. Unfortunately today not working again.
This discussion has been closed.