Problem with recent mobile update

scrosie
scrosie Member ✭✭
I downloaded your recent mobile update to my android and suddenly the register dates are crazy. All transactions are there and when you pull them up they have the correct date, however the register itself will put an August transaction with a heading of December. For instance, it has transactions that took place in August listed under Sept. 23, Sept 14, Sept 2, then it jumped to Dec 14, 2023. I do not sync with my bank so this isn't a posting vs. trans date. And the sort transactions is date New to Old. Is anyone else having this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @scrosie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. I was taking a look on my end to see if I had a similar issue and have noticed the same issue. I'd like to collect some more information on the issue here on my end. What version of the mobile app are you using? You can check by clicking the three lines in the top left then at the bottom right above the sign out button the version will be listed. Last what device are you using? 

One more thing we can do to collect extra information is to send feedback to the mobile development team. You can do so by clicking the three lines in the top left then selecting feedback. This will let you email the mobile team. Include the details asked for as it'll help narrow down the issue. This also includes your logs for the team to review as well.

Once you're able to provide the information listed and submitted feedback let us know! 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• scrosie
    scrosie Member ✭✭
    My mobile Version is 6.11.1 (25398). I'm using a Samsun Note 9. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Generally, the Mobile app makes my life so much easier!!!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @scrosie

Thank you for the additional information. It's been reported here on my end for further investigation. If we do receive any updates I will let you know about any future updates!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • I am having the exact same issues with the app on my note 9 as well.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @William Hunt

Thanks for letting us know! I'll ask that you also submit feedback to the mobile team. You can do so by clicking the three lines in the top left then selecting feedback. This will let you email the mobile team. Include your phone model as well as it'll help narrow down the issue. This also includes your logs for the team to review as well. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.