where is the "forgot password" option:

Steve22
Steve22 Member ✭✭
I am trying to change my email address in the Quicken community to [Removed - Email], but apparently I don't remember the correct password.
My old email, [Removed - Email], doesn't work anymore.
So, please email the answer to this question to [Removed - Email]

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Hi @Steve22 ,

Your Quicken Email Address  / Quicken User ID, are the same. And in order to use this community, you need to have an Account at: https://www.quicken.com/ Hover the mouse over Sign In and click SIGN IN under My Account.

On the next Web-page, enter your Quicken User ID and Password. Then click on Sign In and Security. Make your changes there. Then Sign Out and Sign Back in to verify your new Information, works.

Afterwords, click on Icon at the top of this page, called My Account and click Sign Out. finally Sign In, again and check your Profile Settings.

Added: Oh, you can set up / Change the method of receiving the Security Codes, bypassing your Email Address and have it go to your Voice Phone or send to your Cell Phone as a text message.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2021
    Hello @Steve22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your email to the email you requested.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions/concerns! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Steve22
    Steve22 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Thank you....but the correct email address should be [Removed - Email] 
  • Email has been corrected.

Let us know if you still experience any further difficulties! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.