Unable to download from Pentagon Federal Credit Union

Hi, I get the message CC-502. When I try to download from Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PFCU). I tried to deactivate/reactive account. This didn't work either. What is the process/status of the fix? I see that this is a known issue.

Answers

• Hello @phdabney,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated at the bottom of the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • tsantmire
    tsantmire Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same problem for a week. I go the website for quicken support and neither the link for phone or chat work. (tried in 3 different browsers) Does anyone have an actual phone number for support?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tsantmire

Thank you for your comment, although I apologize you are having difficulties reaching Quicken Support. I would recommend double-checking that popups are enabled. Another way to contact support would be by selecting Help >Contact Quicken Support. 

For a direct link to Quicken Support please click here

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma