Quicken cannot connect to the internet (Q Mac)

Russ
Russ Member ✭✭
A post to the community says that the problem with transactions downloading has been solved. That's not true for me. I still get a message that says Quicken cannot connect to the internet even though I clearly have an internet connection.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @russ

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with connectivity. I do know we've been having issues with connectivity today but your issue sounds like it might be a bit different. Since it's saying you have no internet connection one thing we can attempt is to sign out and back in so it refreshes the connection to Quicken Servers. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

Across the top left select Quicken > Sign out
     Sign In > Follow any prompts it may ask.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I am not having problems connecting to the internet. I downloaded a QIF file from PayPal which doesn't populate in my PayPal account on Quicken.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Mac doesn't support imports of transaction files in QIF format. You'd need a QFX file, if PayPal offers that option.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.