The mobile app is only showing half of the transaction.

The details of the transaction are cutoff. It appears like a display issue. This started after the last update. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @isaaca678,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better understand your issue, if you don't mind, could you please provide us with a screenshot? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• isaaca678
    isaaca678 Member
    I can't seem to attach a screenshot. I drag the file into the box and it doesn't load. Is there some other way to attach a file?
  • isaaca678
    isaaca678 Member
    Ok got it. It was the wrong format. Here is a screenshot of the issue I'm having.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for providing the screenshot.

Before we move forward; are you using iPhone iOS or Android OS? Please include the version number as well.

Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• isaaca678
    isaaca678 Member
    Pixel 3xl Android version 11 quicken mobile version 6.11.1
  • Gautam Tupil
    Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    I have exactly the same issue. The transaction text entries in the register are cut off in half after the last update. I am using quicken mobile on a Samsung S10 phone. My version is 6.11.1 (25398)
  • Gautam Tupil
    Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
    > @Gautam Tupil said:
    > I have exactly the same issue. The transaction text entries in the register are cut off in half after the last update. I am using quicken mobile on a Samsung S10 phone. My version is 6.11.1 (25398)

I have attached a screenshot of the first line in a transaction register being cut in half.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all the information and letting us know you've been experiencing this issue. Our mobile team was able to look into the issue and found out the cause for the issue is due to increased text size. We advise turning down the text size on your device and checking again to see if the issue persists. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • vectormaker
    vectormaker Member ✭✭
    Incorrect. This isn't the fix. Text size changes nothing. I never changed text size in the first place anyway.. The update created this problem and the bad dates problem. Clearly you are not users of the product. We are all struggling with the same issues after your update.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @vectormaker

Thanks for letting us know you're still having issues. The step listed has helped some users who were experiencing the issue resolve it, but we do have an open ticket with our teams to further investigate. Could I ask what font size you are using on your device and the device model? This information should help our teams narrow down the issue further. 

Please let us know more when you get the chance and I'll see about forwarding the information.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • FWIW the issue on my device was solved after the latest update that I got yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.