No New Transactions from Bank of America CC-502

Options
#Quicken Sarah, I received notification of your post earlier today, stating the problem has been resolved. I just tried at 5:56 PM PDT and it does not work.

Last weekend when this first started, I contacted Bank of America. They told me to remove my Online Services and then set it up once again. That didn't work and I just tried it again and it still does not allow me access. Each time I try BofA sends me a new access code. Once received, I input the number, verify it and then hit OK. The next thing I receive is "Oops. There is a connection problem. CC502."

Maybe I have a different problem, but the last time I was able to download transactions was on August 25th.

Looking forward to your magic...

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Leon Pink,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are still having trouble with downloading from Bank of America.

At this point, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect new log files in order to further investigate and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Leon Pink
    Leon Pink Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you and will do.