Union 76 Gas Card

Options
So whats the new procedure (if any) to access/download from my Union 76 gas card and my Chevron gas card now that they moved under Synchrony bank?  Choosing Synchrony credit cards from the list does not seem to work.

Best Answers

• sproctor61
    sproctor61 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SOLVED:  I wanted to add my Newegg Preferred Account to quicken so selected Newegg and it took me to my Synchrony login.  Low and behold when I logged in it showed me ALL of my Synchrony accounts including Union 76.  
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @sproctor61 Thanks for the update and for sharing your solution! Glad to hear it's working for you now. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @sproctor61,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please further elaborate and explain what happens when you attempt to add the accounts while choosing Synchrony Bank Credit Cards? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while attempting to connect that you could provide us with here, please? Also, have you tried adding your Chevron gas card under Chevron Credit Card found in our bank list?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• sproctor61
    Options
    To access Union 76, Chevron, Newegg, and Care Credit the website you go to is mysynchrony.com.  Under Quicken on account setup, Quicken only lists https://www.synchronybank.com/ as Synchrony Credit Cards.  This is the incorrect site and does not take my Username and Password when selected from Quicken.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Synchrony doesn't seem to be able to keep up with registering or updating credit cards it absorbs with Intuit in a timely fashion.
    In my Quicken for Windows Filist file, there are many credit cards listed using a server at mysynchrony.com
    Have you checked that you have the latest list of supported banks installed in your Q Mac? There's an update procedure for that somewhere ...
    Use the Add Account procedure to use one of the known Synchrony - sponsored credit cards (Guitar Center CC, just to name one) to see if that puts you on the correct server for all your Synchrony cards.
    If all else fails, call Synchrony Support for help.
  • sproctor61
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SOLVED:  I wanted to add my Newegg Preferred Account to quicken so selected Newegg and it took me to my Synchrony login.  Low and behold when I logged in it showed me ALL of my Synchrony accounts including Union 76.  
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @sproctor61 Thanks for the update and for sharing your solution! Glad to hear it's working for you now. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.