date formats changed- 7/3/22(e.g.) to 7,3,22

Kenar
Kenar Member
Can't believe I'm the first, but have been on the last hour or so with tech support to discover that the latest update has a flaw in the date registry such that the slashes are missing and the dates are reading in a new format -- my register includes 7 and 8 digit entries with no separated factors in a daydateyear format -- 1592021 and 01102021.

A revision will be issued asap.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken supposedly uses the default Windows short Date format, has it possibly changed?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    I have R35.31.  My dates in the register and reports are fine.  Like splasher said...I'd check the Windows date format setting.  
  • Release R35.31 is horribly slow on my brand new Dell evo i7 Intel machine. Hangs on launch; hangs when trying to enter data into dialogue boxes. Disasterous release for me
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    cjznsdad said:
    Release R35.31 is horribly slow on my brand new Dell evo i7 Intel machine. Hangs on launch; hangs when trying to enter data into dialogue boxes. Disasterous release for me
    Then download the R35.26 patch release from either latest patch or Quicken Patches, disable your network connection and execute the patch.  Be sure to change your Windows UAC controls so that you have complete control of deciding if a program makes changes to a program (updates).

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rogerpresley
    rogerpresley Member
    Why has my Quicken date format changed from 7/3/22(e.g.) to 7,3,22(e.g.)?
  • @rogerpresley - check your Windows date and time settings.  You don't say which Windows version you are on, but if you type in "Date" in your search box, it should bring you to "Date and Time Settings".  Somewhere in those settings should be "Language and Region" settings.  Verify that the settings are set appropriately (English (United States)) if you are in the US.
This discussion has been closed.