You have tasks to perform in this account defaults

Options
Good day. This is just an annoyance but is there anyway to change the defaults for this symbol. I don't want the symbol to show up until say 7 days as the default not 14.
Any help will be appreciated.
If there is no way to change the default pleas inform.

Thanks so much
John

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JohnW

You can revised the timing to "7 days" on a reminder by reminder basis and that setting will not change (see below Snip).  However, I know of no way to do it "globally" for all similar transactions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JohnW

You can revised the timing to "7 days" on a reminder by reminder basis and that setting will not change (see below Snip).  However, I know of no way to do it "globally" for all similar transactions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• JohnW
    JohnW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Frankx,

I appreciate you answering me which is what I was afraid was the answer. BTW: If I change it to 7 for the duration of my activity the symbol remains anyway.
    Hopefully that will be changed in a future update.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW, you can combine the sub-tabs "Bills" and "Income & Transfers" into one combined "Bills, Income & Transfers" view, if you'd prefer to see everything in one place.
    Just click the Settings gear icon in the upper right edge of the view and click to put a checkmark in "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers".
This discussion has been closed.