Quickencard from US Bank not updating

Options
For the past several weeks I have been unable to update my Quicken MC using One Step update. It quickly reports an error has occurred and none of the update dialogs fix anything. I deactivated the online access and now it will not let me set it up again.

Comments

• Ok3wire
    Ok3wire Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I have the same problem. Used to work just fine. I deactivated and attempted online setup but I keep getting a screen that says I need logon information from Quicken Credit Card - US Bank. I connect just fine to US Bank outside of Quicken. Something with Quicken has gotten [removed - profanity].
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hello @WKerr and @Ok3wire

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although I apologize you are having difficulties adding/updating your account(s). There have been recent spikes in errors. We are aware of the issue and are working with our service provider to resolve it. At this time there is no ETA for a fix but we do recommend periodically attempting to add/update. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7898185/quicken-credit-card-us-bank-cc-501-101

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.