What is a R6025 pure virtual function call error caused by?

I am running on Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 and Quicken Premier version R34.24 build 27.1.34.24

Best Answer

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @LocoMoco10,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

The "R6025 Pure virtual function call" error occurs in Windows 10 when you're trying to run a specific application or process and it unexpectedly shuts down. Possible causes could be something internal on the application or an incorrect/corrupted installation.

I would first recommend uninstalling Quicken, downloading a new .exe file from our site, and installing Quicken again. If you need help with this process, you can always reach out to Quicken Support.

If the issue still persists, you may need to contact Microsoft for further assistance.
    Best,
    JV

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @LocoMoco10,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

The "R6025 Pure virtual function call" error occurs in Windows 10 when you're trying to run a specific application or process and it unexpectedly shuts down. Possible causes could be something internal on the application or an incorrect/corrupted installation.

I would first recommend uninstalling Quicken, downloading a new .exe file from our site, and installing Quicken again. If you need help with this process, you can always reach out to Quicken Support.

If the issue still persists, you may need to contact Microsoft for further assistance.
    Best,
    JV
  • LocoMoco10
    LocoMoco10 Member ✭✭
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.