Edward Jones Investment Account

I have not been able to update my Edward Jones account for a few months. I deleted and tried to add it again and now it won't even acknowledge my username and password as valid. I've contacted Quicken and Edward Jones several weeks ago with no resolution. What is going on?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2021
    Hello @Justin121,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are there specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you receive while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Justin121
    Justin121 Member ✭✭
    Nope. Just rejects my password even after I change it and it works on the website.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

@Justin121

Thank you for the additional details. With the account being direct connect and also the amount of time this has been happening I would recommend contacting Edward Jones directly for the best assistance. The reason being is they'll have more information on what exactly could be causing the issue. I'll leave their website down below for more information.

https://www.edwardjones.com/us-en/contact-us

Once you've had the chance to do so please let us know what you're able to find out!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.