I was disconnected from using Quicken right after renewal

aces5152
aces5152 Member ✭✭
Thank you for your Quicken purchase. Your Quicken Deluxe has been successfully activated on 2/17/2021. You have an active membership to Quicken Deluxe that will renew automatically on 2/17/2022 at the then current price (plus any applicable taxes).
Membership: Deluxe
End Date: 2/17/2022

Auto-renew: Enabled
Renewal Date 2/17/2022

Answers

• aces5152
    aces5152 Member ✭✭
    I have not been able to open the program for months
  • Hello @aces5152,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need more information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and provide further details on what happens when you attempt to open the program? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s), or does nothing at all happen?

The more detail you can provide, the better we can understand and assist! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• aces5152
    aces5152 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Anja, I hope these are the details you requested. Order #005983128, Placed on Feb 17, 2021, 5:14:26 AM. User ID: [Removed - Personal information]. QUICKEN DELUXE 2019 DIRECT DOWNLOAD 1YR, Membership: Deluxe. End Date: 2/17/2022. Was able to download Quicken Deluxe, but did not open the program. I deleted and reinstalled Quicken a couple of times but still could not open it. Received the following error: "qw. exe-Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly ( 0xc00000e5) Click OK to close the application".
    I was able to open the online version of Quicken.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @aces5152

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Bil;l
    Bil;l Member
    I have spent nearly 7 hours on the phone. Allowing screen share. No one has fixed my problem.
    I may have to get help from other sources. I have paid. It is my information and I want to use it.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bil;l

Can you tell us what your problem is?  Are you getting an error code, if so which code?  Are you unable to perform some function - if so, which one(s)?

More information will help us to help you.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• aces5152
    aces5152 Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question, but I was able access my quicken a few weeks ago. Now, I'm going to post a new problem and I hope you'll have an answer for the new problem. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.