Setting up IRA accounts using Direct Connect

I have a Roth and a Traditional IRA for my wife at my brokerage account. She has her own user-name at the brokerage. I want to setup her accounts on Quicken for MAC Deluxe v 6.3.3 but when I try and set up the accounts, I get a message saying "You have no more accounts at JMS to activate". The next line says "It looks like you setup all of your accounts at JMS for that user-name." I have my own account at the brokerage and my IRA is setup fine. Neither of her accounts are shown in Quicken. Any answers? Catalina 10.15.7

Answers

• Hello @lou_garfinkle,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the accounts in the test file to see if you receive the same result. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.