“Favorite” Payee list disappears after each session (Q Mobile)

Rblizard
Rblizard Member ✭✭
Using Quicken Mobile for iPad 6.11.2. After logging in and tapping the + to add a transaction, I add a number of payees as my favorites so I don’t have to search every time I add a transaction. The feature works great while I am adding transactions, and maybe for 20 minutes thereafter, but by the next day the list is gone and I have to start over from scratch.

This is very disappointing to see. Is this [Removed - Disruptive] a bug, or something else?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello  @Rblizard

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with favoriting your payees. I'm wondering here if it might be similar to the issue of the user's payee list disappearing. It's not exactly the same but some of the troubleshooting would be a good step to attempt. 

In this case, the first thing I recommend would be trying to delete and redownload the application. This has worked prior for some users whose payees going missing.  

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.