Bank of America accounts not downloading transactions

My Bank of America accounts have not updated in quicken for a week but there have definitely been transactions in those accounts. There is no error message. anyone having similar issue?

Comments

• Yes! I am having the same issue.
  • We ran a quicken update about a week ago and downloads for BofA stopped after that....
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @rfellows and @fmg123

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your BoA accounts. I was taking a look and wondering if we might need to reenable the accounts. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.  You'll want to make sure you're using the add account option then linking to an existing account.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• fmg123
    fmg123 Member ✭✭
    thanks for the follow up. I did all of this and still no transactions are downloading.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @fmg123

Thanks for the update. I'd like to collect logs to see If I'm able to find what might be causing the issue. If you could go across the top of your Quicken to help > report a problem. Please include all the log files and let us know once you've been able to do so. From there I'll read the files and figure out what our next steps are. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • fmg123
    fmg123 Member ✭✭
    ok. i just did that. let me know what you find out, thanks!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @fmg123

Thanks for letting me know. One last thing here could you give 3 examples of transactions you're missing? This should give us our last bit so we can see what our next steps are. Please let me know once you have a chance!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • fmg123
    fmg123 Member ✭✭
    this has FINALLY been resolved
This discussion has been closed.