One step says complete download from wells fargo, but last two weeks of transactions not downloaded

Tried to reconcile current banking from wells fargo, but the reconcile list won't show up and though it says complete, the last couple of weeks of transactions is not noted as cleared or reconciled.

Answers

• pgmcafee
    pgmcafee Member ✭✭
    I am with Southern first and am having the same problem
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @raquelmora and @pgmcafee

I want to make sure I understand your problems...

Is it that there are new transactions (that you can see on the bank's website) that do not download into Quicken?  Or, is this a problem seeing transactions when you are trying to reconcile the account in Quicken?

Also, are you seeing any error codes?

Get back to me and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I'm having the same issue. Wells Fargo accounts don't update.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @barbaraheisler

What happens when you try to download?  Are you receiving any error codes - if so, which ones?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.