business quicken

can this be used for retail sales because on billing it does not show unit why

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    SATTAR said:
    no i do really appreciate the feedback i was trying to get a deal on the quickbook but they are expensive and hate to spend money every year
    I'd just note that Quickbooks and Quicken are two very different software programs. I'm still. not sure which you were asking about, but I'm glad you got the answers you need. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    The business version isn't really meant for retails sales.  In has no way of tracking inventory for instance.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @SATTAR,

If you provide some more information about your retail sales business that would help us to provide a more comprehensive answer.  Also, please explain what you mean by "it does not show unit"?

Thanks,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to look at QuickBooks for a real full accounting program.   Quicken is meant for personal finance and self employment.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• jacobs
    @volvogirl There's no point in offering ideas or recommendations to a new community member who never came back after their initial post 9 days ago. 
  • SATTAR
    SATTAR Member
    no i do really appreciate the feedback i was trying to get a deal on the quickbook but they are expensive and hate to spend money every year
    but us newbees do really appreciate the feedback
    also guide me how to close this because i got my questions answered
    thanks
  • jacobs
    Answer ✓
    SATTAR said:
    I'd just note that Quickbooks and Quicken are two very different software programs. I'm still. not sure which you were asking about, but I'm glad you got the answers you need. 
This discussion has been closed.