Online accounts not downloading since updating to Quicken for Mac 6.3.3

Since updating to 6.3.3 half my online accounts aren't downloading. The updating accounts button just keeps spinning. Some of my online accounts download just fine, and all of them were working fine as recently as 6.3.2.

The ones that aren't downloading new transactions aren't returning an error message, they just stay in a constantly updating mode and never finish - no Account Status window pops up with results like it would normally do if there's an error with any account.

If I open Account Status manually it shows some accounts have updated, but the problem ones have not since the 6.3.3 update.

I can't modify the login info for the problem accounts either, and I'm scared to click Reset Connection for fear of losing data or causing more issues.

Ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• rikwvu
    rikwvu Member ✭✭
    my accounts are not downloading for September since updating to 6.3.3
  • Hello @luckylou & @rikwvu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• OK - interesting - it kind of worked. It updated some of the previously unresponsive accounts, but not all of them. Interestingly, the three remaining stalled accounts log into the same bank account as one account that did successfully update after your suggestion. I repeated your instructions but the three remaining accounts are still stalled. The button turns, no Account Status pop up window, no error message. If I open Account Status it says Quicken can connect to the web, the other 18 accounts successfully update, just still remains stalled.
  • Update: the half fix only worked on time. After relaunching Quicken today the same accounts that weren't downloading two days ago are back to all not downloading. I'll try the fix again but clearly something is wrong here when they all worked just fine before 6.3.3.
  • Can't edit last comment, but to clarify, the first sentence should read "Update: the half fix only worked one time."
  • Thank you for trying those steps and for providing an update, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

Before we move forward; are the accounts in question all with the same financial institution or with multiple/different financial institutions? Also, could you please provide the name(s) of the financial institution(s), please? And are which connection type do these accounts have set up (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Didn't work!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @autumnwood60

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this.

Since you're still experiencing the issue it seems that something else may be affecting your downloads, as such, we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.