Does anyone have problems with TD Bank

13»

Answers

• As other posters have stated, still getting Quicken OL-292-B error. I usually do banking in early am on Quicken last 15 years. Within the last month been getting this error. Sometimes wont download transactions for a few days, then in afternoon they will update. Then next morning, same error. Quicken, please get this problem fixed. Thank you.
  • Surfer2839
    Surfer2839 Member ✭✭
    This morning I attempted to download transactions without result. I then logged on to onlinebanking.tdbank.com and clicked on "Account Options" and then on "Account Services". I then clicked on "Manage Settings" under "Managed Linked Service" to make sure Quicken was authorized. If not it needs to be authorized to accept Quicken.

I then opened Quicken and left clicked on a TDBank account in my register. When a new window opens, click on online services and then click on "Reset Account".

After I completed these steps, I was able to download transactions. I tried several times after my inital success without ant problem. Don't know if it will solve everyone's issue. Good luck.
  • BillyDick
    BillyDick Member ✭✭
    Attempted TD Bank updates 4 times during the day today, the 9th, with successful completion each time.
    There have been no software updates, so this may be just a coincidence.
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed!!
  • drew2u
    drew2u Member ✭✭✭
    My TD Bank updates have occurred successfully 2 days in a row. I have automatic updates scheduled for 8 AM ET. My only change was on Sunday this week I followed the steps in the pinned alert thread here to "refresh" the Financial Institution list. It didn't work for 2 days, then suddenly started working Wednesday and again today. No idea why, or if this is permanent, but I'm hoping it is.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently this problem is ongoing, but Quicken is working on this issue - please monitor this post for more information LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Surfer2839
    Surfer2839 Member ✭✭
    Correction to my September 9th post in the second paragraph. I have identified the corrections in BOLD letters.

This morning I attempted to download transactions without result. I then logged on to onlinebanking.tdbank.com and clicked on "Account Options" and then on "Account Services". I then clicked on "Manage Settings" under "Managed Linked Service" to make sure Quicken was authorized. If not it needs to be authorized to accept Quicken.

I then opened Quicken and RIGHT clicked on a TDBank account in my register. When a new window opens, LEFT click on "EDIT/DELETE ACCOUNT", CLICK ON "Online Services" and then click on "Reset Account".

After I completed these steps, I was able to download transactions. I tried several times after my inital success without ant problem. Don't know if it will solve everyone's issue. Good luck.
  • BillyDick
    BillyDick Member ✭✭
    The update this morning at 7:00 AM, the 10th, was successful and matched TD Bank's online balance!
    This is the 5th successful completion in succession, since yesterday morning!
    Will try throughout the day today and post the results.
  • BillyDick
    BillyDick Member ✭✭
    Several updates yesterday, the 10th, and one this morning, the 11th, were all successful!
    Maybe premature, but I think the problem has been solved!
    Why no software update is a mystery!
  • Ron21
    Ron21 Member
    I have been unable to connect with TD Bank since 9/10. The error message is OL-294-A. Frustrated
  • RobMc1
    RobMc1 Member ✭✭
    I'm still having the same issue, tried everything above and still not working. Account is authorized with TD Bank still nothing since last Monday.
This discussion has been closed.