Why Do I have to link existing accounts daily to download transactions ?

When I download a transaction to an existing account, I have to link it daily! Once linked shouldn't it retain that information?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you downloading transactions into this account? From within Quicken using the Update All accounts, or by downloading and importing a transaction file from the bank's website?
  • svchirco
    svchirco Member ✭✭
    I download it from the bank's website. It will link one account but not the others.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the name of the bank?
    Do they support downloading from within Quicken?
    (Being a Q Windows user I need a Q Mac expert to chime in here and continue this discussion!)
  • svchirco
    svchirco Member ✭✭
    The bank is Citizens and I used to be able to link once and it did it every time. But since the last two revisions, where I had to pay yearly, it doesn’t work.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @svchirco

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They have the ability to screen share to see what is happening and troubleshoot directly with you. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• svchirco
    svchirco Member ✭✭
    Ok thanks.
This discussion has been closed.