Manual Reconcile only shows a few transactions (Q Mac)

Options
Bill18
Bill18 Member ✭✭
Just tried my first manual reconciliation under 6.3.2, and the reconcile window only showed about 20% of the transactions in the reconciliation interval. I had to go to the main account window to clear most of the transactions. Sounds like a bug, to me.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Bill18

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your reconcile. I'd like to see if I might be able to replicate the issue you were having. Could you go into details what steps you took to see if I'm able to replicate it here on my end. 

Once you get a chance please let me know more in detail the steps to take and I'll take a look on my end.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Bill18
    Bill18 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Francisco. See the discussion here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20201632#Comment_20201632. It turns out the issue is that scheduled transactions that have not been automatically marked as "paid" (or "posted") do not show in the new Reconcile window. They did show previously, and when one marked them as "cleared" they were posted after a brief dialog. For those of us with numerous previously scheduled transactions (that is, scheduled before the new Reconcile changes), this results in an extremely puzzling Reconcile window that doesn't show many of our transactions.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bill18

Thank you for linking the post! I'll keep this in mind in case I see a similar issue as yours. I would recommend following that thread by clicking the ribbon to the right of the title as well as it seems any updates may be included there as well.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Bill18
    Bill18 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes; since I posted in the thread, I am automatically subscribed to it.
This discussion has been closed.