Updating the Loan Depot Connection Portals

Options
After a refinance I was trying to configure my new mortgage for online access to Loan Depot. The two options that Quicken give me are:

https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/loandepot/#/login
https://loandepot.loanadministration.com/loandepot/#/login

After having problems using those sites I called Loan Depot. They have moved to new loan servicing centers. When will Quicken be updated to be able to connect to the new site?

This affects both Quicken for Windows and Quicken for Mac.
Quicken for Windows Premiere
Always the latest version

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @David Green A few quick notes…

1) The URLs you see in the connection dialog box are not necessarily the ones Quicken is using to connect to a financial institution. Quicken often has a different URL to connect to a different server than the consumer-facing servers of a financial institution. 

2) Loan Depot was supposed to have notified Quicken -- actually the Intuit OFX group which provides connectivity services to Quicken -- prior to their change. It's anyone's guess whether they did.

3) No one here, including the Quicken moderators, knows the status of any update for a financial institution. You need to contact Quicken Support and walk them through the connectivity issue. Only they can reach out to Intuit to request that this be resolved (if it's not already on their radar).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @David Green A few quick notes…

1) The URLs you see in the connection dialog box are not necessarily the ones Quicken is using to connect to a financial institution. Quicken often has a different URL to connect to a different server than the consumer-facing servers of a financial institution. 

2) Loan Depot was supposed to have notified Quicken -- actually the Intuit OFX group which provides connectivity services to Quicken -- prior to their change. It's anyone's guess whether they did.

3) No one here, including the Quicken moderators, knows the status of any update for a financial institution. You need to contact Quicken Support and walk them through the connectivity issue. Only they can reach out to Intuit to request that this be resolved (if it's not already on their radar).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the explanation. I opened a ticket with Quicken support.
  • ttaylor
    ttaylor Member
    Options
    I too have opened a loandepot.com account and am not able to connect. It's been almost 3 months since you opened your ticket...were you able to find resolution?
  • Jaybird180
    Jaybird180 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Following
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in the replies. I have not had a resolution to this. I did find out that LoanDepot will have to do things, but I don't know if they ever did.
  • drodenbo
    Options
    Having the same problem, although I was able to connect as late as 8/23. Now, I just get a throttler error. Trying to reset and update the connection results in nothing. I am on the phone with support.
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @drodenbo did you ever get a resolution to this? I haven't tried connecting to Loan Depot again.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. There is an ongoing alert with Loan Depot that is currently being worked on. At this time there is no ETA for a solution but we will do our best to keep you posted/updated when there is a fix. Again I apologize for the nuisance. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.