Goals - Envelope Budgeting

I'm revisiting Quicken as a solution to track my personal finances. I've been using YNAB and really enjoy the way/style of budgeting. I recall Quicken For Mac didn't support Goals which was the only way to really achieve some of the budgeting features of YNAB.

Have goals been added to the Mac version of Quicken? Any progress made in supporting features that envelope budgeters enjoy? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2021
    Hello @MoMoney99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Quicken for Mac, unfortunately, does not currently offer Savings Goals or Envelope Budgeting features.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding Savings Goals which is currently marked as Under Consideration and this active Idea post regarding Envelope Budgeting instead. If you would like to see these features be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example belowas well as a comment explaining how these ideas would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our Idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MoMoney99
    MoMoney99 Member ✭✭✭
    I doubt voting up the Savings Goals will do anything. It already has 110 votes and nothing has been done about this feature request in years. Tired of the templated responses here about the lack of parity across platforms.
This discussion has been closed.