Mortgage Account downloads as Credit Card

When setting up my online banking Quicken successfully sees all my accounts and loans but only provides the option for loans as Credit Card which they are not. I cannot set up mortgages or auto loans because Q will not see them that way. Help

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you consider setting up the loans as offline accounts. 
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @earlhalls,

Is it only the loan accounts that are not downloading - in other words, are there any other type of accounts (bank accounts, credit cards, brokerage accounts, pension plans, etc.) that will not connect?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    The OP is not saying that they are not downloading.  I think he is saying that during the Add Account process, the bank lists all the bank accounts as well as the loan accounts, but the only dropdown selection type available for the loans is Credit Card (instead of Loan or Mortgage etc.)
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

This discussion has been closed.