Away From my Mac Mini for a month

wdpenhale
wdpenhale Member ✭✭
I have started experimenting with the Mobile App. Has anyone had enough experience to explain if they can make do, using the Mobile App for extended periods of time before they get back to their desktops? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @wdpenhale

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your situation. You should be able to use the mobile app for an extended period of time. You are able to retrieve new transactions while using it as well as adjusting any categories as well. I would take some time experimenting with the mobile app to see how to use these functions.

Another option that you also have is Quicken on the web which can be access from Quicken.com. This will give you the option to sign in if you have a computer available and want to check on it. You'll want to make sure you sign out and also choose not to remember the account.

If you have any questions on how to use the app please let us know and we'll be happy to answer!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• wdpenhale
    wdpenhale Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much. I appreciate the tips. I will travel with my iPad Pro, so I should be good. Per your advice, I have been using the Mobile App at home to see how things work, etc. Thanks again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @wdpenhale

Glad to hear you've gotten used to the app and it's working for you! If you do have any questions still before your trip please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.