Sync error when updating accounts

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.

Comments

• ASidey
    ASidey Member ✭✭
    Options
    • I am having the same problem AND it has NO effect on my transaction downloads from my credit union! (Quicken for Mac 6.3.3 [build 603.41049.100]. macOS 11.6.)
    • I have followed guidance to Sign Out and Sign In, yet the symptom remains. Has anyone gotten past this problem? If so, what is the procedure? Or do we wait for an update?
    • Note: Sync is OFF for Quicken Mobile and Web because I do not use them.
  • ASidey
    ASidey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Got on a chat with Quicken support regarding this error and the agent ended the chat with no comments or apologies that the problem remained. Seems unprofessional.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @ASidey

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues still with the sync error. Is your Credit Union the only account having the issue? If so could we know what the CU is? This will let us know if we might have an active error that could be the reason you're only seeing it affect one FI. If you are having more issues please let us know how long they've been happening and the FI.

Let us know more once you get the chance and we'll take a look.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.