Error OL-293 when updating at Regions Bank today 9/9/921

I received error OL-293 as I tried to update my Regions Bank account today. I noticed several others at other banks also reporting this. Please put Regions Bank on the list being investigated.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jerry_

Quicken employees closely monitor this community, therefore you can rest assured that they already know, or will soon know, about this issue.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• still getting today 9/12, and since 9/9.
  • Jerry5
    Jerry5 Member ✭✭
    My Regions account update has worked for the past 2 days.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @joycedeer,

I suggest that you shut down the Quicken application and then reopen it.  After that, try making the connection again.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RTG
    RTG Member ✭✭
    I also started receiving this error on 9/19. Re-opening, rebooting etc has not resolved
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @RTG,

I haven't seen any other reports of the OL-293 error code for Regions Bank recently.  However, I suggest that you review and follow the guidance located at this LINK.

Frankx

• RTG
    RTG Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Frankx but I've already tried those steps. When I try to add a new account at Regions, I get a message that says "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Regions Bank. " I've logged in directly to Regions and online banking is working fine for me there so it's not a password issue.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @RTG

I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some hands-on assistance.  Here's a LINK.

Frankx