Accounts Sync Once Then Never Again

I am at wits end, normally I have always been able to figure out any problems with file validation or some alternative method. However, now I am stuck and can't figure out what is wrong with Quicken.

Quicken Version R35.31
Build 27.1.35.31

I have currently seven different accounts with Navy Fed and USAA. I had a long term Quicken file that started by Navy Fed not syncing. I had to reset or deactivate the account every time I wanted it to sync. (Just started in like last two months.) After validating the file, etc and reviewing the logs I could not find any issues to address.

So, I created a new file on a new PC. It worked great for two days and now it is back to the same no sync issue. I am not sure what to do at this point and any assistance would be appreciated it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @r0ck3t

Are you getting any error codes for the accounts that do not connect?  If not, can you describe what happens when you attempt to connect?

I assume that you've been connecting via Express Web Connect - is that correct?  For the NFCU accounts during the downloading process are you receiving the prompt for the security code?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• r0ck3t
    r0ck3t Member
    Yes, I am getting the prompt. LOL> after I posted that, I tried again. And I'll be darn if it didn't start working again.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @r0ck3t

Glad to hear that you are back in business, NFCU rocks!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -