Mobile App on iPhone Syncing with Quicken for Mac

Options
AnneK48
AnneK48 Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I haven't used the mobile app for a while and hoped it was improved over the last year. After surfing around this site for a while, it appears there are still problems. That having been said, I redownloaded it, cleaned up my data, signed out, and signed back into the app. The web data is all correct, but I have no transactions in any of the accounts on the app. The balances are correct, but they are all devoid of transactions. Does it take a while to populate? I am on a Mac running Big Sur 11.3.1 and an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOs 14.6. Thank you for any help.

Best Answer

• AnneK48
    AnneK48 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. I did find this solution on the web last night. I unchecked all those manual accounts and the app now works. And, I am a subscriber and always update so my version is 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100).

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @AnneK48,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which DeskTop version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Sign out of the Quicken Mobile app
    2. Open your Quicken DeskTop program and navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    3. Preferences...
    4. Connected Services
    5. Click Reset 
    6. Once the reset completes, navigate to the Mobile, Web & Alerts tab 
    7. Click on the Accounts tab and select/deselect the accounts you would like to sync
    8. Click Update
    9. Sign back in on the Quicken Mobile app 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AnneK48
    AnneK48 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. I did find this solution on the web last night. I unchecked all those manual accounts and the app now works. And, I am a subscriber and always update so my version is 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100).
  • sw.foster1
    Options
    This solution was spot on to fix my problem, so thanks for posting it. :)
This discussion has been closed.