Happening again...Paychecks split transactions disappearing

Options
John McClure
John McClure Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Some months ago I had this same issue. It went away but now it's back..

The splits in my bi-weekly paycheck transactions which have multiple splits, of course, are being deleted. Image attached.
Oddly, when I hover over the transaction, the splits are shown. But when I open the transaction the splits are not there.
It appears that the transactions are still being included in the reports, thankfully.
The last time I had this issue I was told to perform a "super validate" which indicated the bad transactions, but did not fix the issue.

Is anyone else having this problem? Anyone found a fix?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @John McClure,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. 

If you have performed a search of this forum, you will likely find numerous posts of users with similar issues in recent years.  I cannot say that I know why these issues are happening, but one factor seems (to me) to be common among folks having these issues is the use of Quicken Mobile and/or Quicken on the Web.

So my advice would be to disconnect from these two features.  Sorry that I cannot be of more help.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.