Stock sale doesn't appear in Portfolio

This discussion was created from comments split from: Stock Sale Not Appearing in Portfolio.

Comments

• I have the same problem. Sold a stock-all shares. Used downloaded info from Fidelity. Stock continues to appear in reports. Tried deleting and manual re-enter. No luck. What is going on?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @eichnerdonmary

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your portfolio. I'm wondering what exactly is causing the issue. I'm wondering here if we could get some photos of the issue so we're able to get a better understanding of it. I'll leave an article down below with more information on how to do so. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you get the chance please let us know more and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many shares are left after the sale? Is it your entire original holding, or a small fraction of a share?
    QWin Premier subscription