B of A Transactions not downloading

jeffu
jeffu Member ✭✭
Looks like B of A may have made changes to their site and now for some reason transactions will no longer download as of this morning. Tried resetting several times, no luck. The update wheel spins and then nothing - I tried downloading transactions and it won't link, wants to create a new account, which I'm not willing to do with several years worth of data in the existing accounts.

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Which type of accounts? My BoA credit cards were working fine this morning.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jeffu
    jeffu Member ✭✭
    Checking/Savings accounts
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jeffu

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, when you attempted to reset the account(s) what error code or message did you receive? What connection method are you using? Is this also occurring with a backup? 

Additionally, there is an open alert for Bank of America at the moment. For more information click here

Please elaborate and once more information is gathered we can diagnose the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • jeffu
    jeffu Member ✭✭
    This still is not working - been down all week now - is there any progress? I've unlinked, reset, done everything - it just doesn't update with any transactions. The icon spins to refresh but nothing downloads at all.
This discussion has been closed.