Bank of America Checking Accounts won't download

For the past several weeks my accounts at Bank of America will not download. My husband's accounts under a different login are downloading fine. Also accounts at other institutions are downloading fine.

I'm on macOS 11.5.2 Quicken Version 6.4.1 (Build 604.41722.100). My accounts are connected through Quicken Connect.

The account status shows a download today but I have no updated transactions since 8/31 even though I have transactions in Online banking. I've tried deleting saved passwords and re-establishing the accounts / connections and none have worked.

Answers

• Hello @GenPalmer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Unfortunately that didn't work. Signed out and back in and the exact same issue is occurring.
  • Thank you for the update, though I'm sorry to hear that the issue still continues to persist.

To clarify; you mentioned having disconnected and removed saved passwords in your post, were the saved passwords you are referring to removed from the Keychain Access app?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Well I didn't mention that but I saw a similar post from another thread. Yes, I also tried removing saved passwords from the keychain access app for all my accounts and that also didn't work.
  • Thank you for confirming.

In that case then, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.