change my user name

i would like to change my username after accidentally entering my email as user name

Answers

• Nick_00017
    Nick_00017 Member ✭✭
    i cant believe i cant do this on my own!! awful
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    i would like to change my username after accidentally entering my email as user name
    Hello,

We have already edited your username to remove the email domain portion, if you would prefer a different username, please just reply here to let us know what name you would prefer.

Please note, Usernames must be unique and not in use by any other Users and can only contain letters, numbers, or underscores, and must be between 3 and 20 characters long.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Nick_00017
    Nick_00017 Member ✭✭
    Please change to: Nick_00017 (or some other combination of numbers)
  • Nick_00017
    Nick_00017 Member ✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much for the quick response, your username has been updated to "Nick_00017" as requested.

You may need to refresh the browser for this change to take effect, but please let the community know if there is anything else that we may assist with.

Thanks again!

Sarah
  • BrianGee
    BrianGee Member
    I also need to update my username to something other than my email address Please change it to "BrianGee".
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BrianGee

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. Your username had been edited. If you have any other questions or need assistance please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.