Error 155 FI is blocking our traffic Bank of America one account only

Options
New User
New User Member ✭✭
One of my Bank of America logging (I have 3) results in this error: Error 155 FI is blocking our traffic Bank of America one account only . The other 2 functioning OK. I tried fixing and added credentials again. Same issue with the user ID

The same login works at the website and iOS app.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @New User, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. I was able to recreate this issue on my end as well. It seems that the financial institution has a block on its servers at the moment. I recommend waiting 24-48 hours and attempting to update again. If the issue is still occurring, please contact Quicken Support. An agent will assist you in pulling log files and escalating this issue as needed. Pardon the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

For more information regarding error CC-555/155 please click here. The FAQ help article is written for the Windows side of Quicken but is applicable to Mac as error 155. To contact Quicken Support click here

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes and of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Champ198
    Champ198 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue with BOA and Quicken.
  • lov2krz
    lov2krz Member ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I, too, am having the same error 155 FI  I can log in directly on the website and my iOS app.  Normally QM asks me to send a 2FA code to my phone, that is not happening.  The log in goes straight to the error.
    Thanks,
    Steven
  • Champ198
    Champ198 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Champ198 said:
    > I am having the exact same issue with BOA and Quicken.

backup and going again.
This discussion has been closed.