Getting error C-555 message today

MWB
MWB Member ✭✭
Getting error C-555 message today when attempting to download transactions from Bank of America credit card account. Worked fine last night and error occurs even if I use a different computer. I can log on to my account fine via web browser. ? bank server to Quicken issue? Anyone with similar issue?

Best Answer

• Freddy Marsh
    Freddy Marsh Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    same for me. Started getting issues when the changed their website for checking/savings accounts. Transactions wouldn't download. Then it started not synching. Decided to delete all the accounts and start over today and CC-555 now. Bank of America is about to lose my business as this is common here lately.

Answers

• Freddy Marsh
    Freddy Marsh Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    same for me. Started getting issues when the changed their website for checking/savings accounts. Transactions wouldn't download. Then it started not synching. Decided to delete all the accounts and start over today and CC-555 now. Bank of America is about to lose my business as this is common here lately.
  • JeffreyWalter
    JeffreyWalter Member ✭✭
    I'm also getting a CC-555 error from Bank of America when doing my daily checkbook update- what's happening, seems like a problem on that end?
  • Jason C3
    Jason C3 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Same issue, seems it should resolve itself within 24-48 hours. BOA or Quicken could be making changes to their system. 
  • MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    obviously this is not a coincidence and appears to be an issue on the BoA server end. Quicken support just said wait 24-48 hours. Wish they would notify BoA that their mutual customers are unhappy, that might help push things especially with a weekend coming up. :-(
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

We are now aware that the issue is spiking. An alert has been made and it is currently being worked on. We encourage users to attempt to add/update their account(s) after 48 hours. 

For more information and updates regarding this issue please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899814/new-10-1-21-bank-of-america-returns-cc-555-155-error#latest

Please let us know of any questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.