Chase Amazon Card has not updated since February......

This account was updating and downloading everything up until March 2021 and apparently I never noticed it, i.e. there have been no error messages. Today was the first time it asked me for a Text Message Code for Chase, which I received and entered into Quicken, and it "seemed to process", but nothing was updated. I repeated this a couple of time, but it never updated, never gave me an error code, etc. How do I get this account to download, update and reconcile?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven’t already, you may want to verify the register is sorted appropriately and there aren’t any unexpected filters being applied:  open the register, select the Date column header (you want the small triangle to right of Date to point up) and Reset.

Otherwise, I suggest you download and import the missing transactions from the Chase web site.

Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • Roger Miller
    Roger Miller Member ✭✭✭
    I wondering why are you using EWC, when Chase Amazon card offers a Direct Connect connection. I've had very few problems with it over many years. Go to the Chase website, log in and click Security and Privacy. Then click Desktop Software. This is where you tell Chase to authorize you to use Quicken Direct Connect.
    QWin Premier user since 1997. QWin Premier subscription on Windows 10 & 11. I don't use mobile & web or bill pay.