Overseas customer support

:s Yesterday tried calling quicken customer support, was connected to overseas support center. The person I talked to was absolutely terrible, he barely understood english. He needed my quicken id, I spelled it out multiple times, as slowly and clearly as I could, I asked him to repeat back was wrong every time, I must have done this at least 4-5 times plus the background noise was terrible, I asked for someone who could at least speak or understand english better, puts me on hold, a minute later comes back and says can I help you? I said no and finally hung up. Today I called and was connected to an American support center. Resolved everything just fine. [Removed-Disruptive]

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @timroswell

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize for the frustration. While we do have multiple centers, if you feel more comfortable you can always request to speak with a representative from the U.S. The initial agent will help set up a callback and an American agent will contact you on the chosen time and date. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

I have provided our contact information in a link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Hope this helps! Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma